Summer Stretch is a program for middle schoolers (those who have just completed grades 6-8) during July & August.
On Tuesdays in July, Summer Stretch will run from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- In the morning, we will engage in a local service project
- Serving at a local food shelf, Feed My Starving Children, local nursing home, etc...
- In the afternoon, we will go on a fun trip or activity
- Trips to a water park, going bowling, going to the movies, a Twins game, etc...
- On Thursday August 2, we spend the whole day at Valley Fair.